COMPOSTABLE PRODUCTS ARE ON THE RISE!
What does compostable mean and how can you work it into your daily life?
Compostable means that a product is capable of disintegrating into natural elements in a compost environment, leaving
no toxicity in the soil.
This typically must occur in about 90 days.
Five Product ideas you can use that are compostable
1. Pizza Boxes - these are great for keeping kids artwork
in or getting the kids to decorate for a present for their friends.
2. Paper bags - use them to put your lunch in, they are much
better for the environment than wrapping them in plastic
3. Bagel Scoop - use these for parties
to hold donuts so your hands don't get sticky as you eat them.
4. Wooden Cutlery - for all your
parties, save on washing up and use wooden cutlery
5. Meal Boxes - instead of lolly bags why not
use our themed or plain coloured meal boxes